Flute: Flute 101, 102, and 103 series by Patricia George and Phyllis Avidan Louke
- 10 and up – Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition or in Book 1, 2, 3 formats.
- Children – Alfred’s Kid’s Guitar Course
- Children – Alfred’s Kid’s Ukulele Course.
- Adults – Hal Leonard Ukulele Method Book and Ukulele Aerobics
- Children – Alfred’s Piano Prep Course series (Lesson, Solo, Theory) or Alfred’s Basic Piano Library (Lesson, Recital, Theory)
- Adults – Alfred’s Adult All-in-One Course
- Children – Progressive Singing Method for Young Beginners
- 8 and up – Progressive Beginner Singing or The Contemporary Singer: Elements of Vocal Technique Book & Online Audio. Depending on style.
All students would benefit from the Alfred Complete Color Coded Flash Cards for Beginning Music Students
Beyond these every student should have a notebook for assignments, notes, and practice times to be written in. Supplemental music and material will also be recommended as appropriate.
These are general guidelines for books please contact me for specific recommendations.